Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

145 on actual PT then 163 on BR should I be happy or?

Chapwill11Chapwill11 Member
in General 25 karma

Ok so I just took my first PT post completion of the core curriculum. Scored a 145 on the actual test can't lie was a little too anxious out the gate, but on BR which took me only about a hour to finish I scored a 163 and 2 of the question I got right initially. Is it just a timing thing or?

Comments

• Lizardking-1Lizardking-1 Member
    358 karma

A 15 point difference between PT and BR isn't abnormal. 6 months ago, I scored a 153 timed, with a 168 BR. The score variation just means you have a lot of work to do to close the gap.

• This_is_HardThis_is_Hard Alum Member
    815 karma

Yes, it’s a timing thing. If we had unlimited time to do this test and actually tried, most people would get fantastic scores. My experience was similar to yours, but I hadn’t completed the CC. I was PTing at about 140, but on BR I’d get a 166+. But that BR was long as hell, going over every question and taking my sweet ass time thinking of all the possibilities.

Progressively, you will get faster and it will be easier. But for now, it will be a grind.

• Chapwill11Chapwill11 Member
    25 karma

I’m already up to a 153 5 PT later lol still shooting 161-163 on BR though. It’s honestly test anxiety in the beginning that kills me in LR and RC