Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have I maxed out?

aszane21aszane21 Member
edited December 2020 in General 350 karma

For over about 2 months now, I've been stuck in the 170 to 172 range. The good news is that its been consistent across my last 2 tests that were very tough (PT 79 and its hella hard RC section then M20 on LSAC where I had lots of technical difficulties). The bad is that I'd really like a 174+ (I've only scored above a 173 4 times out of 26 tests). I have no consistent weakness (if I do well in RC one PT, I struggle with LR; next test could be vise-versa). Is a 172 the best I can hope for? I test in Jan.

Comments

• LSAT_MIAMILSAT_MIAMI Member
    edited December 2020 28 karma

I am shooting for the same score for February. Heavy focus has been on consistently getting -0-2 on RC. I exceeded my target for M20, my most recent Preptest, but I managed to only miss a combined 2 on RC and LR, which I am not sure I'll be able to count on repeating under the pressure of a real exam. Have been studying heavily for about 4 months and I've only recently started to feel confident I could pull it off.