Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Study Partner- 167 average scorer. Exceptional LR, meh RC and LG.

racc1248racc1248 Core Member

Scoring an average of 167. Looking for someone preferably at a lower score that I can help out, allowing me to learn through explanation. Someone with a grasp on LG or RC would also be fantastic, as I usually do quite well on LR but struggle on LG and RC.

Comments

• I volunteer as tribute!

• 14 karma

Just started on 7sage and averaging about 147-150. I am looking for a study partner as well to improve my lsat score and reach atleast 170. would love to join you in your endeavours!

• NoxatroxNoxatrox Core Member
    7 karma

I am in the same score range as you (although I usually do well in LG), but was also looking for a study partner/small group!

• kshitijmehta61kshitijmehta61 Core Member
    34 karma

I think we could definitely work well together. LR is definitely my biggest struggle but I am pretty confident in my LG(usually -2 with timing being my issue). Let me know if we want to help each other get better at our weaknesses. I am taking the Feb LSAT.

• Clemonsm25Clemonsm25 Member
    25 karma

Im averaging around 152, LG is my best section and LR is my worst. I'd love to hear your insight. I've made significant RC improvement.