Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paranoid about LSAC photo submission?

searsvmsearsvm Core Member

So previously I've used the same picture of myself that looks the same as I do most of the time, with no facial hair. However, since this is my third and last LSAT I'm taking (January 2021), I decided to grow a playoffs beard exactly one month before the test date. I can't find an option to upload a new pic, so I was wondering if anyone knew if LSAC would be fun haters like they usually are and decide that I don't look enough like the picture/that the pic isn't recent enough. I'm prepared to shave it if I have to but now I like the beard and would rather not. Any thoughts?

Comments

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

I mean if you don't look exactly the same I wouldn't take the risk. You know LSAC will cause grief about it. On the other hand I took the test a month before I turned 21, so my ID was still from when I turned16. I look a lot older now and they didn't say anything to me. But if you can help it, I wouldn't risk that. Facial hair will grow back, the hours you put into studying just to be denied cannot lol

• searsvmsearsvm Core Member
    16 karma

@TimeIsMoney yea that’s what I was thinking, just wanted a second opinion really, thanks