Lumosity

LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
in General 386 karma
Has anybody here on 7Sage tried Lumosity in addition to LSAT prep? If you're not familiar with Lumosity, it's a website with brain games designed to help you improve things like attention, memory, flexibility, problem solving etc.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Yes I'm a Lumosity subscriber! Love it.
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    Awesome @nicole.hopkins. Do you think it has helped with your LSAT prep? I signed up and have started playing some of the games, but I'm curious to see if anyone has seen any improvement to LSAT performance from using it.
  • Matthew LLCMatthew LLC Free Trial Member
    114 karma
    I use Elevate. It trains you in listening, reading, writing, etc. It's on the app store, and might also be on the android store.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Yes!
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    @Matthew LLC I downloaded the free version of Elevate and it seems awesome. I am considering the paid version. Have you seen any improvement from using it? It seems to work on skills more relevant to the LSAT than Lumosity does. Any thoughts?
  • Matthew LLCMatthew LLC Free Trial Member
    114 karma
    @"GSU Hopeful" There are a lot of games that help with speed reading and information processing. I've been subbed for 2 months and it's really helped me improve in those areas.