Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does ProctorU have 24-7 Time Slots?

Noise DogoodNoise Dogood Alum Member
in General 240 karma

Is it possible to schedule the LSAT flex in the middle of the night? Taking the test in the middle of the night would be the most safe option for minimizing disturbances for my environment, but I was wondering if it was even possible.

Are available test times on a 24-7 basis for your region? In previous proctorU registrations I only looked at the specific time I wanted so I didn’t really look at how wide-ranging the times that they had were.

For instance, if I was in the region (Europe, Africa, and the Middle East), would the time slot “3 am” in the UK even be an option for me haha, or are all the time slots limited to just early morning to reasonable nighttime hours. If anyone remembers that would be helpful!

--–————————————————
Side note:
IF ProctorU has 24-7 availabilities, I am also of course curious to hear about any health/scientific comments on health impacts/performance of switching to a nocturnal life. (I used to wake up at 9 AM, sleep at midnight). It would be a major change, but there are 16 days to go until Jan 19 so I think it's possible to adjust to being nocturnal. Just not sure if there might be unknown consequences.