Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tutor for Reading Comprehension

TweedledeeTweedledee Core Member
in General 67 karma

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good tutors on this site for helping with the Reading Comprehension section specifically, although probably with LR and LG, too. For whatever reason, RC is the section I was struggling with the most and was looking for someone who could help me out. Thanks!

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

Hi there,

7Sage does not offer private tutoring. However, we do have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a star (⭐️) member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

Let us know if you have any further questions.