Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Addendum swap? - 7Sage Forum

Addendum swap?

JChau2610JChau2610 Alum Member

Hi there,
I'm wondering if someone would like to have a look at my GPA addendum explaining why my GPA drop while I was in university. I did take one year off to do college for a year and I passed it and then another year off to do work. I did graduate last April 2020, however not the GPA I hoped for.
I'm more than willing to have a look at your essay in exchange for your kindness (maybe anything but a full PS draft for that paragraph lol, but if you also want to also look at my why school statement once I finish it ----).
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• FautApprendreLSAT1FautApprendreLSAT1 Core Member
    314 karma

Hey,
    I have not started any applications yet (still have to take the LSAT) but I was a tutor at my university's writing center for most of my time in undergrad(just graduated) and so have a lot experience editing/reviewing all kinds of writing. If you are comfortable, I can def take a look at your essays.

• JChau2610JChau2610 Alum Member
    51 karma

@"Isaaa---189" said:
    Hey,
    I have not started any applications yet (still have to take the LSAT) but I was a tutor at my university's writing center for most of my time in undergrad(just graduated) and so have a lot experience editing/reviewing all kinds of writing. If you are comfortable, I can def take a look at your essays.

Sending you a pm