Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All the positive reviews got it right. Looking for admissions consulting? Look no further.

mikecoletmikecolet Free Trial Member

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to the 7Sage team!

I couldn’t have been happier working with Christie and Susannah! They were incredibly helpful, professional, and generous with their time and advice. They went out of their way to make sure the experience was a positive one. I reviewed multiple admissions consulting organizations and spoke to multiple people. When I reached out to 7Sage and spoke with David, I knew I found the right team. From the start, 7Sage provided excellent resources and guidance throughout the process. They made the process as smooth and easy as possible, while still ensuring I had everything I needed and exceeding expectations every step of the way. They helped me put together a strong application package and I couldn't feel more confident in the end result. Really have nothing bad to say about 7Sage and Christie and Susannah in particular. A+, highly recommend! Thanks for making this experience that much better!