Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Summer 2021 Study Group (June or August)

Brianna.Z.WBrianna.Z.W Core Member

Hi guys! I am planning to retake the LSAT in 2021 summer either in June or August, and planning to organize a small LSAT discussion group for strategies sharing and motivation purposes (3-5 people). I have joined a couple in the past and personally works the best in a small group with close PT scoring (we can meet up once or twice to share our thoughts/strategies/or just rant...). So, here are some information about me, and if you are interested in joining, please comment below!

• aiming for 170/172+
  • PTing in mid to high 160s, occasionally score a 171/172 with BR 175+
  • RC: -9 to -4, LG: 0/-1, LR: -6 to -1
  • planning to start LSAT studying in 2-3 weeks and 20-30h a week
  • currently reside in Vancouver (West Coast Canada), so if your timezone is close to PST, it will be easier for us to meet up!

Comments

• patra5cgpatra5cg Member
    109 karma

Interested! I have similar goals to yours and need to improve my RC and LR sections.

• lawnoob7lawnoob7 Member
    8 karma

I'm interested as well!

• yang9999yang9999 Core Member
    edited February 2021 419 karma

interested! I'm R&R'ing and preparing for next cycle. I'm in a similar situation -- at the cusp of 170+ but bogged down by LR (LG -1 to -3 on average, RC -1 to -2 on average, LR -5 to -6 per section; Blind Review 175+ as well)

• Brianna.Z.WBrianna.Z.W Core Member
    73 karma

Thank you for all the reply! I'm setting up a GroupMe Chat, please message me your number privately and I can add each of you to the chat!

• Brianna.Z.WBrianna.Z.W Core Member
    73 karma

Also, there was a 7 sager messaged me last night, and I was thinking we can keep it as five of us for now!