Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bombed January, now what?

I just got my LSAT score back. Really bad as expected. I had a terrible November experience that the LSAC had to cancel my session as I was unable to complete the test which I think really threw me off and discouraged me for January. The whole month of November was a traumatic write off for me due to numerous things, so I really only had about six weeks to cram. Top that off with the holidays and a global pandemic exploding in my province. I made the mistake applying to law schools before my November LSAT as I was feeling confident only to be shattered and waste hundreds of dollars on applications.

So now what? Should I just restart 7Sage and write sometime in the summer?

Comments

• TheMommaBearTheMommaBear Member
    348 karma

I just took the Jan Flex and had thought about writing again in June, but I'm going to wait until Nov. My thinking is that I will study until the summer, take a break while my kids are out of school, allowing things to absorb, and pick back up in September. Being rushed in any way puts up a roadblock in my brain.

I also purchased The Loophole and LSAT Trainer to compliment 7Sage.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@hchristinecox Not much you can do about the application fees, but I think a short break and then resuming studying later this spring would be good for you. Seems like you are stressed out. Pushing yourself when that is the case is just going to raise your affective filter and prevent you from learning much from your studies. Relax, take some you time, and come back to it in a few weeks or a month or so. Then work your butt off not to score a certain score but to master the test. To understand the things you don't and improve your reasoning. You can do it. Next cycle is not that far away anymore. Good luck and happy studying. I mean that, don't study stressed, and be proud of what you have already accomplished.

• johnwhitemail25johnwhitemail25 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

VulkanBet είναι ένα site με καζίνο και αθλητικό στοίχημα που εδρεύει στην Κύπρο. Ανήκει στη Verbenaz Ltd και έχει άδεια από την κυβέρνηση του Κουρασάο. Ως εκ τούτου, οι παίκτες μας είναι σίγουροι ότι το καζίνο μας είναι ασφαλές, δίκαιο και ασφαλές. Ως αδειοδοτημένο καζίνο, χρησιμοποιούμε κρυπτογράφηση 128-bit και SSL. Όλες οι ανταλλαγές και μεταφορές δεδομένων μεταξύ των διακομιστών μας και των συσκευών των παικτών, είναι κρυπτογραφημένες και δεν μπορούν να γίνουν χωρίς το καθορισμένο κλειδί. Για να μάθετε περισσότερα σχετικά με τις πολιτικές ασφάλειας και απορρήτου του καζίνο μας, μπορείτε πάντα να επισκεφτείτε τη σελίδα «Γενικοί Όροι και https://vulkanbet-online.club/gr/Προϋποθέσεις».

Το διαδικτυακό καζίνο VulkanBet ιδρύθηκε το 2019 και έκτοτε

• Keel1222Keel1222 Core Member
    40 karma

I think perhaps a break would be good. But regardless of a break or not, swapping study materials would probably be good for you. I hit a hard plateau in Dec and picked up The Loophole, the light comedy, helpfulness, and accessibility of it was very helpful and my lr shot up thereafter. Good luck out there.