Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Problem sets should I commit to before the April Flex?

Midas79AUMidas79AU Core Member

Hello I have a limited time constraint in trying to take the April Flex so with this I have 2 questions.

1. I have school, and LSAT studying to balance out. I also cant just do Foolproofing LG drills for the rest of the 2 months and ignore other sections as well as PTs. In the course syllabus am I correct to assume that each problem set is harder the higher you go? So if time is of the essence should I just do the middle and last problem sets of each type of LG in the course Syllabus (Sequencing, sequencing with a twist In/out, Grouping, Grouping/Sequencing etc., For example problem sets 2 and 4 out of a possible 4 problem sets or 3 and 5 out of a possible 5 problem sets? I dont think I have the time to get the full experience of LG training such as watching every video and foolproofing every game for every problem set. I have 2 months and 3 sections to study for as well as sub categories of problems to study for in each section and that is not counting doing and reviewing PTs. Sorry if my post seems out of the blue and a blob of text to decipher but I need advice from you experts on here.

2. Also how do you recommend diagramming really fast with master and copy gameboards dotted down within the first question. Cause as one can see if one has the gameboards with all the inferences jotted down then the games are a piece of cake. Yet when I realize how much time is ticking making the inferences and making the boards- I start to blank out and mess up quite bad. Its the darn diagramming, once that is taken care of in full- the games are easy to solve (so far in my experience at least). If I try to rush and solve the questions with a poor diagram and do a lot of calculations in my head- things start to get bad to say the least........

• Than you for your time and I would love some insightful responses
    Sincerely,
    Midas79AU

Comments