Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT dates past April 2021

arenas122arenas122 Alum Member
in General 34 karma

I see the dates up until April.... but please tell me they're still going to administer after April?!

Comments

• AmMath007AmMath007 Member
    99 karma

Hey, I have called LSAC and have been told they will be updating the dates sometime this month. They definitely plan on administering it in June & July (likely LSAT Flex) and continue with similar dates offered in previous years. Hope this helps.

• arenas122arenas122 Alum Member
    34 karma

aman.matharu17 thanks so much for your reply! I feel relieved!

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    edited February 2021 252 karma

@aman.matharu17 thank you for sharing! I am interested in June or July and I worried they might not have one of those. Also to know the actual dates because I need to move and I want to plan my calendar out for preptesting. Very helpful that lsac will let us know soon

• rachel.russo04rachel.russo04 Yearly Member
    22 karma

This is helpful! I am getting restless waiting for the dates!

• edited February 2021 1952 karma

i have an lsat coupon in my account that "supposedly" expires at the end of this testing cycle.
    so last week, i gave them a call about it, and the rep that i talked to said that if i want to take the june flex or later, i need to call them again after the registration window officially opens.

it was a bit interesting because he literally said "june flex or later."
    so if he really meant to say june flex and his information is accurate, i think there will be a june flex.

• taylorrrrrtaylorrrrr Member
    7 karma

@"LOWERCASE EVERYTHING" can you clarify what you mean by that? your comment just made me remember that I have that coupon I'm supposed to be using by April as well. are you saying that the representative was hinting that we could potentially use the coupon for a June Flex? that would be ideallll

@taylorlt it's because i'm currently registered for the april exam. see under "what if i'm registered for the final exam in a testing year?"
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines-score-release-dates/test-date-changes

i'm not sure if this will apply to you.
    also, the faq says that the coupon "will only be good for the first test of the following testing year," but the rep made it seem like it was possible for me to register for a later test administration.

@taylorlt
    anyway, if you want to take june with your coupon that expires in april, can't you register for april then change its test date?
    if lsac does not change its current rule, you are able to request a test date change free of charge up to two weeks (i.e. march 27) before your lsat-flex administration (i.e. april flex) begins.
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines-score-release-dates/test-date-changes
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines/april-2021-lsat-flex-deadlines-united-states-including-puerto-rico-us

i don't see an exception to this rule.

• taylorrrrrtaylorrrrr Member
    7 karma

@"LOWERCASE EVERYTHING" thanks so much!! and yes - I was going to try to finesse it that way in any case by registering for April and just cancelling to try to get another coupon for June. appreciate you!

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    edited February 2021 252 karma

I'm going nuts checking the LSAC site. I really want to know the June test date: 5/6?, 12/13?, 19/20? I really want to setup my calendar!!! Does anyone remember the date from last year?

I just picked up a copy of the LSAT Trainer so that's helping to keep me occupied :wink:

I'm hoping someone posts it in the forum as soon as they see something