Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Group

iydknyksaiydknyksa Member

Hello,

I am looking to start or join a study group.

The highest score I have received on the LSAT was a 167. I have scored 165 multiple times and my most recent LSAT scores have been varied from 160 to 164. I want to score in the 170s. I have taken approximately 80 LSAT Preptests. I only have 10 more. I took these tests in numerical order but also decided to take LSAT 89 and 88 because of their difficulty in order to prepare me for the November/January LSAT. It did not work.

Let me know if you have a study group that I can join or would like to start one. I would prefer the study group to be composed of two to three people.

Comments

• 9 karma

I would love to join a study group, I have yet to break 160 on the LSAT but I am close. I am definitely taking the May LSAT, and most likely July. Please let me know if you're interested. All the best, Andrei

• June LSAT RetakeJune LSAT Retake Core Member
    102 karma

Yes, I am interested

• elle.sat.woods180elle.sat.woods180 Core Member
    12 karma

I'm interested, too! I'm in the 160s, with my highest score at a 170. Looking forward to staying accountable and killing the LSAT!