Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Week of the LSAT

Does anyone have any advice on how much studying to do, or soecifically what to do, the week of the LSAT?

Im 6 days out from the LSAT. I take it on saturday.

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello @mitchell-5 I would try and make this week lighter on normal studies and don't do any lsat1-2 days before the exam if possible. As for what to study I would go over my weakness and old question /games/passages that gave me trouble. I would make sure that I know the 4 groups with the indicator words and the sufficiency necessity rules.

• sakethsaran1998-1sakethsaran1998-1 Alum Member
    246 karma

Try doing a PT 6 days out and review it the next day. taking a 2 day break in the middle really helps. You can drill a hard RC passage, a few LR and a game or two the day before the test but try finishing it by afternoon and take the rest of the day off.

• SheboyganBoiSheboyganBoi Member
    195 karma

Like people have mentioned above, keep this week lighter in terms of studying. Maybe a PT 4-5 days before the test, BR the next day, and spend the following day doing some relatively light problem sets, passages, and/or games.

I'd personally recommend taking the day (or two) before the test completely off from LSAT work. There really isn't a ton more you can do this last minute for prep, so spend the day(s) doing some things that you enjoy, keep your nutrition in check with some good healthy meals, and get a couple of great nights of sleep. If you do end up taking these days off, make sure to do a little warmup prior to your test to get your brain going and in LSAT mode; I liked to warmup up with 2 LGs, 5-7 LR question, and one RC passage that I've already seen. Good luck!!