Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acceptance or rejection?

lalalalalalalala Member
edited February 2021 in Law School Admissions 111 karma

On average how long did it take for you all to receive acceptances/rejections/waitlist options from schools ?

Comments

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

I would say this cycle is fairly slow and unpredictable in all aspects.. for me personally, I applied to around 14-15 schools mid to late November/ early-mid December. I got 2 acceptances within approx. 2-3 weeks after applying and then got some rejections approx. A month or a little over a month after applying. Same for a couple of WL. I know some people applied very early on (September/ October) and are still waiting to hear back so it's tough to say.. most higher ranked schools are also a bit slower in responding.

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

I applied to 10 schools in September. I got an acceptance within 1 week, but didn't get another until almost 2 months later. In late October/early November I got 3 more acceptances and 4 WL. I got rejected at 2 schools both in January. I think most cycles are delayed and why i got waitlisted, because i got waitlisted at some schools that were really supposed to be safeties. Very strange cycle from what i have heard and lots more applicants than usual because many people deferred from last year.

• lalalalalalalala Member
    111 karma

Wow that is such a long time. I am a-little impatient. It seems like this cycle is very unpredictable,hopefully the deadline is long enough, so we can wait on all responses and then choose what fits best.