Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Work fulltime & looking for study partner

laurenbracamontelaurenbracamonte Core Member

Hi located in CA and work full time 9-5, looking for an accountability partner/study group who’s willing to motivate each other to study after work/weekends even if it’s just silently study together via FaceTime :)

Comments

• roshellek-1-1roshellek-1-1 Core Member
    24 karma

Hi, I work FT and am interested as well. How far along have you gotten in the curriculum?

• lawandyodalawandyoda Live Member
    edited February 2021 178 karma

I am active duty military and work 12.5 shifts as well full time - can deff keep each other accountable if interested.

Looking to take JUNE lsat.

Cheers.

• nhood22nhood22 Core Member
    edited February 2021 35 karma

Hey! I am working full time and have been using powerscore books but am thinking about switching to 7sage. Should I do it? How many hours are you guys studying per day/week? I'd be interested in staying in contact.

Planning on taking June test as well.

• darinsbilliterdarinsbilliter Free Trial Member
    8 karma

Hey! I'm currently doing an Americorps program and looking for a study group as well. I am pretty new to the curriculum, but would still like a group to hold me accountable. I originally started with the PowerScore books, but moved to this because it seemed more engaging. I usually work 7 - 3 and coach twice a week in the afternoons, but I've been trying to study at least everyday for a couple hours and longer on days I have off from coaching.

• heatherzmdheatherzmd Member
    25 karma

We should all connect! I work full time and have been struggling to study consistently and make progress through course curriculum. Accountability buddies that share tips on what work for them is something I'm interested in!

• laurenbracamontelaurenbracamonte Core Member
    30 karma

Hi :) omg I’m so happy people actually replied I’m going to start a group me so we can all connect!

• Would like to be included- how can we get in touch?

• laurenbracamontelaurenbracamonte Core Member
    30 karma

You're invited to my new group '7sage LSAT study group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/66662513/3Q7rAdG2

• HL___393HL___393 Member
    41 karma

Hi! Is this still open for people to join?

• 15 karma

Hi I'm interested in joining too!

• Basma HumadiBasma Humadi Member
    37 karma

Hi friends! I also work full time and am struggling to stay accountable. Would be interested in joining too!

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

@laurenbracamonte I've just requested to join the GroupMe!