Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting a Study Group Discord For April LSAT

Paul SPaul S Member

Hello, I'm looking for people to hold each other accountable to a regular schedule and to work through PTs/Practice Sets. I'm West Coast and work full time so I will only be available >6pm PST. I'm planning to use Discord which you can add me on as Azimoth#0071 or DM me for a link to the server (I don't want too many people randomly joining who won't be active).

Here's an outline of the study plan I was thinking:

Monday: Take a [time] Practice Set whenever you want, then we discuss what we missed later.
PT70 S1 (LR), 7:00pm review (what I'm doing this week)

Tuesday: TESTING TUESDAY! Take a [timed] PT with simulated flex whenever you want during this day.
Full Practice Test, PT87 (Simulate Flex) (what I'm doing this week)

Wednesday: Go over what we missed on the Practice Test from the day before.
PT87 review, 7:00pm (what I'm doing this week)

Thursday: Take a [time] Practice Set whenever you want, then we discuss what we missed later.
PT70 S2(RC), 7:00pm review. (what I'm doing this week)

Friday: day off

Saturday/Sunday: Take a [untimed] Practice Set together and talk through our thought process
PT70 S3 (LG). Work together, untimed. Time TBD

The next week will follow a similar schedule, working up in practice set numbers and down in practice test numbers so that by the April LSAT we'll more or less have covered the 20 most recent prep tests. We'll also rotate which section we do together so that we'll have experience doing each section type alone, and with each other.

Comments