Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Tutoring 1 on 1

Yan WangYan Wang Member
in General 285 karma

Hi, my official LSAT testing score is 169, and my practice PTs are above 170s. But I want to improve and break the curve in the actual test. I heard tutoring someone is the best way to learn. So I am offering free tutoring sessions to someone in need. My strongest suit is game. I usually score perfectly with 3-5 mins spare. The second-best section of me is LR, which I am at +- 0-3. My worst part is reading, minus 2 to 5. I think I mastered the idea of structural reading, but my execution has room to improve. If anyone is interested, feel free to message me. Please include your current AVG PT score, goal, struggled sections, and planned testing time, if applicable. Thank you.

Comments

• Kitty McMaster-1Kitty McMaster-1 Alum Member
    80 karma

Are you still offering free tutoring sessions?

• Yan WangYan Wang Member
    285 karma

@"Kitty McMaster" Yes, please DM me. I will share my contact information there. Thanks.

• celineagard1celineagard1 Member
    9 karma

Hello,

My name is Celine Agard. I would like to take my LSAT for August 2022. Would you be able to help me with weekly 2 hour tutoring?

• Jess.K.MJess.K.M Core Member
    5 karma

Hi, my current average PT score is high 150’s but my goal is high 160’s - low 170’s. The section I struggle with the most is definitely reading comprehension and my planned test date is either September or October 2022 depending on my PT’s. If you’re still offering the free tutoring that would be great! :)

• Yan WangYan Wang Member
    285 karma

@celineagard1 @Jess.K.M please DM me, I will share my contact information there. Thanks.