Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

screen size doesnt matter?

acquadiiceacquadiice Core Member

does the actual lsat look different on a larger screen? im thinking about using an external monitor for the exam instead of my 13" laptop and was wondering if that made a difference in the viewing area?

Comments

• 424 karma

I’ve done PTs on both my laptop (17 in) and my desktop (24 in), and I personally prefer the laptop - if the screen is too large, things get lost, or I’m swiveling my head too much going back and forth for LG. But tbh I think the difference is negligible ... just make sure you practice with it before test day!

• mitchell-5mitchell-5 Member
    100 karma

I agree with person above. I actually prefer working on my laptop, the only downside of using it is that it takes up space on my desk for when i do logic games or when i need to map out a logical reasoning.

• acquadiiceacquadiice Core Member
    121 karma

thanks for the reply, they dont seem to give you more space on a bigger screen. the box on lawhub seems to be locked in sizing.

• st_cupertinost_cupertino Member
    177 karma

Also, external monitors are not allowed on test day, they have to be out of the room entirely. One computer only with no HDMI