Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you guys have your LSAT dates set back?

14gyuk14gyuk Core Member

Hi, __I'm a student testing for the LSAT flex this April, but I saw that my testing date was moved from April 11th to April 13th eastern time.

Has anybody else had this problem?

I saw on the site that some tests could be delayed for proctor requirement accommodations, but I think this is so unfair if that's the case for me :(

I now have to take the test on a between two busy school days at nighttime hahahahah. I was expecting a peaceful sunday testing lmao.

Comments

• itonydelatorreitonydelatorre Core Member
    158 karma

I registered pretty shortly after it opened up and I had the option to pick a variety of times and days between April 10th - 13th personally. Are you sure you can't scroll through to another day? If not, perhaps all the other slots on the days are filled already. Being my first go around, I'm not sure how quick they fill up.

• HL___393HL___393 Member
    41 karma

If you’re international they only allow you to take it on the 13th... I have already contacted them about the problems this is causing.

• 14gyuk14gyuk Core Member
    8 karma

ohhh my bad I didn't see the notices until now :(
    Thanks for ur replies! yep internationals get to take only 13th, which is today lmao

thanks for answering my questions!! :)