Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7 sage issues

My highlight and underling features are not showing up when I go to do problem sets on the site. There is also no option to cross out answer choices or to complete the section early. All of these features were available for me two days ago. Is this happening to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited April 2021 851 karma

Hi there,

Sorry about that.

I just tried taking a Problem Set. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce your issue. The highlight and underline features were showing up on my end.

I was able to cross out answer choices by tapping on the "X" icon located at the right side of each answer choice. See GIF below:

I was also able complete the section early by tapping on the Check icon located at the bottom right corner of the digital tester.

To avoid possible causes of the issue, you can try the following:
    1. Clear your web browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/
    2. Do a Force Refresh by scrolling down the bottom of any page and tap "Force Refresh" as shown below:
    3. Open the Problem Set using a different web browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.).

Please let us know how it goes, we'll be here to help!

You can also send us an email at studentservice@7sage.com