Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 more weeks, 3 more weeks!

blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
edited May 2015 in General 3545 karma
What are YOU doing in these next 3 weeks to maximize that score?

As for me, I'm going to be taking PT 63-74 and really nailing LR & RC. Both have been thrown out of wack for me once I started PT'ing in the 60s so my goal is to figure out what is going on in order to prepare as best as I can for June. I'm also going to take 5 section PTs for the next week and a half and then ramping that up to 6 section PTs so I'm not fatigued in the 5th section. I was shocked to see how much my brain hurt by the 5th section, even though I was completely 100% fine at the end of the 4th section.

What are your trade secrets?

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @blah170blah said:
    I'm going to be taking PT 63-74 and really nailing LR & RC.
    Well then I hope you'll join us for BR group tomorrow at 7pm EST for PT63 :)
  • LoraxManLoraxMan Alum Member
    180 karma
    I'm going to be focusing on being healthy, meditating, not getting zombie brain, and staying calm. I've done a ton of prep thus far and don't want to psych myself out.
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    edited May 2015 938 karma
    @nicole.hopkins when will you be BRing 64? I'd love to join in :)
  • Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    I'm doing last recent PTs, and BRing them. Also, on non-pt days I do logic games off lists of hardest logic games (luckily a bulk of them are in older PTs).
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @mpits001 said:
    when will you be BRing 64? I'd love to join in :)
    Saturday 7pm EST ! Do I have your Skype handle? PM me so I can make sure to add you to the group :)