Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't view the videos

ssambhi11ssambhi11 Core Member

I just purchased 7Sage course. I cannot seem to get access to the videos or they don't appear on the lessons. Can someone please advise.
Thank you
Sunny

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    850 karma

Hi @ssambhi11,

Sorry about that.

I just tried viewing the explanation video for Plastic Trash - MP Question. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the issue. The video immediately appeared on the lesson and I was able to play it without issues on my end. I am using Google Chrome on Windows.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this and figure it out so that it's working on your side too! Can you please let me know which video is not working for you? Are you able to play videos without issues from other sites (e.g. Youtube)?

To avoid possible causes, you can try changing your video player to a more compatible one. Here’s how:

1. Go to Account settings
    2. Under Profile Settings
    3. Tap on the drop down menu under Video Player
    4. Select "Basic - Most compatible player with least features"
    5. Tap “Save Changes” as shown below:

You can also try using a different web browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.).

Please let us know how it goes, we'll be here to help!

• Arete_SouthbayArete_Southbay Core Member
    325 karma

I was having the same problem, here is my solution. If you are using chrome, install the extension called "open in VLC player", and watch it on VLC player.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    850 karma

@Arete_Southbay said:
    I was having the same problem, here is my solution. If you are using chrome, install the extension called "open in VLC player", and watch it on VLC player.

Thank you for sharing this information!