Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acceptance in 2021 and Conditional Scholarships

Hi all,

Thank you again to 7Sage for helping me with my LSAT and achieving my goal in the mid-150s (up from low 130s). I've been in the working world for almost 12 years, and taking the LSAT and scoring in that range was a big achievement for me.

Its been a tough year with acceptance as i'm sure alot of you can attest to. I was waitlisted at my dream school, waiting to hear back from a target, and received a conditional scholarship from a safety school (almost a FULL scholarship provided I maintain a GPA of 3.0/4. Does anyone have any experience with conditional scholarships like this one? I'm ready to accept and i'm just afraid that I won't be able to maintain that - especially if the curve at this particular school is pretty low. My undergraduate GPA - if that is any indication - was close to a 4.0 at a Top 20 school.

That being said, i'm a bit bummed with acceptance this year and wondering if I should even drop my idea of returning to law school. I don't have time to retake the LSAT and am just in awe at how competitive 2021 was for acceptance. Anyone have a similar situation? I think the most important thing is that we have to remind ourselves to be proud of even the thought of returning to school and our drive taking the LSATs in the first place.

Thanks for your help!

Jer

Comments

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

I don't know the school offering the conditional scholarship, but you can check the number of students who enrolled with the conditional scholarships and the number of scholarships reduced or eliminated for each year between 2011-2020 at http://www.abarequireddisclosures.org/Disclosure509.aspx. It is a very challenging year and I congratulate you on your results! Good luck.