Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unlimited Editing

Aaron ThierAaron Thier Member Administrator Admissions Consultant

Hi 7Sage,

Heads up! We’re increasing the price of Unlimited Editing to $799. We’ll sell twenty-five more packages at the old price of $699. On June 1, or whenever those packages sell out, you’ll be able to purchase Unlimited Editing at the new price.

What’s Unlimited Editing?

Unlimited Editing entitles you to as many rounds of editing as you need in order to brainstorm, draft, polish, and proofread one essay.

If you hire us for help on a personal statement that you haven’t started, we’ll begin by sending you a list of prompts. When we see your answers, we’ll schedule a phone call to continue brainstorming and outline your essay. Afterwards, we’ll play ping pong: you’ll send us a draft, we’ll send it back to you with notes, and so on. Our feedback tends to focus first on big-picture issues of structure and story before funneling down to more specific issues of language and tone, but we won’t spoon-feed you sentences or help you realize our vision for your personal statement. We’re here to help you tell your own story in the most effective way it can be told. When you’re satisfied with the result, we’ll finish with a triple proofread: first by you, then by us, then by a third-party professional.

You can use Unlimited Editing for any sort of essay or résumé, not just a personal statement, and we’re happy to work on essays that you’ve already drafted.

I think of Unlimited Editing as our foundational service. We believe that editorial guidance lies at the heart of any consulting service—you are, after all, presenting yourself to an admissions office via essays—and we tend to hire consultants with a deep background in creative writing and editing. This product is about as far into our wheelhouse as you can get, and it’s what many of us are doing in our free time: brainstorming ideas for stories, then refining, revising, and re-envisioning them until they shine. 

If you’re looking for advice and guidance on every aspect of your application—including all essays—you should consider Admissions Consulting, but Unlimited Editing is a great choice for price-conscious 7Sagers who want to take advantage of our core expertise.

Why are you increasing the price?

The bottom line is that we value our editors deeply. We want to take care of them, so they’ll stick with us and we can continue to offer exceptional editorial services.

Can I buy Unlimited Editing now and use it later?

Yes! Unlimited Editing doesn’t go stale. You can buy it at the old price and sit on it until you’re ready to use it, or you can get a head start on your applications for this fall.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

Comments

• Devpar610Devpar610 Member
    29 karma

Hi
    whats the fee for those who have a fee waiver from LSAC?

• magdiel_kobemagdiel_kobe Alum Member
    91 karma

Yes, what would be the fee for those who qualified for a fee waiver from LSAC?

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

7Sage does not have a fee waiver program in place for editorial services. However, please take a look at the 7Sage Scholarship program at https://7sage.com/7k-scholarship/. We will begin accepting applications for the next application cycle on August 1st.

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Hello!

I was wondering if we'd be able to purchase 2 packages, one let's say for unlimited editing of a personal statement and the other for unlimited editing of a resume. Under the pricing package I see for my account, it shows that I can get an addition $100 off for each added "unlimited editing" package I add. That means for both, prior to June 1st and the packages themselves running out, the total would be $1,300, correct?

Our feedback tends to focus first on big-picture issues of structure and story before funneling down to more specific issues of language and tone, but we won’t spoon-feed you sentences

Are we still able to get advice on particular word choices or sentence constructions in our personal essays?

Thank you!

• 32 karma

will be looking out for the app.

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

Yes, you can purchase 2 separate unlimited edits for 2 separate documents and pay $699 and $599 if you purchase before June 1 OR before the unlimited packages run out. Thereafter, the price of one unlimited edit is $799 and the second unlimited edit is $699. You can expect line edits in an unlimited editing package.

• AryanSingh-1AryanSingh-1 Member
    342 karma

Increased price I guess it's good for you guys, but a shame that perhaps some people won't be able to join, this is such a nice learning website. You guys really are amazing.