Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loophole book for June LSAT

sarahblairsarahblair Core Member

HELP!! I'm writing in June but still desperately need to get my LR down. I've heard people swear by the Loophole book for where I am right now, but would I even benefit only a bit more than a month out from test day? Does it make more sense to just keep doing deep reviews of PT questions from 7sage and hope to see improvement?

Comments

• daliaglomelidaliaglomeli Core Member
    117 karma

Hi there

I definitely recommend the Loophole book. It's not a challenging read but the practice and further improvement may take time. I don't think it would hurt to get it. If need be you can take the August exam as registration is free to transfer by the deadline. Good luck!

• lizzogonzolizzogonzo Member
    628 karma

I read the book and I don't think you have enough time to read it before the June exam. Because books like Loophole and Trainer, which people swear by yes because they're really useful supplementary guides, still need time. You need time to digest, practice diligently, and all that. 1 month is too short, and reading Loophole won't magically improve your scores. At this point, you're better off using your time to continue practicing full LR-timed drills and BRing really diligently, or pushing your exam back until you feel ready.