Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

burnout

xxamuellxxamuell Core Member
in General 14 karma

2-3 months in and 85 hours done on 7 sage, my momentum is slowing down. I only have 15 more hours of logical reasoning left, however, I am retaining less and not sure if I am improving. I took a 2 week break and this remains true. Should I skip to logic games (somehow looking forward to it). Was originally planning for lsat June but now August seems more realistic. Any tips? #help

Comments

• 103 karma

i feel this. I was in the same boat around 4 months ago. Just take a week off and if you cannot do that just take a day or two off. It does wonders.

• Cynthia-2Cynthia-2 Member
    498 karma

I am exhausted, I work from home, home school, sleep four hours and still study 5 hours a day. That being said, as exhausted as I am, slowing down in not an option, take a day break in between each study session if needed, and do some drilling on the break days. I agree that August will relieve some of the pressure but get back on the horse and continue your momentum, you're doing amazing !

• 424 karma

I’d switch it up! Go to LG, enjoy that section, and engage a different type of reasoning.

• edited May 2021 219 karma

Agree. I think this is all a little bit like cross-training in athletics. Do consider slowing down. One guy whose story I read was former military and said, Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. The speed will come, but if I don't give my brain time to retain these things I am learning it will hinder me in the long run. This whole thing is a long game. Consider a later test date, even. YOU WILL GET THERE.