Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Progress is possible!

tonyahardzinskitonyahardzinski Core Member
edited May 2021 in General 307 karma

I started out last May taking an untimed Pt and scoring a 136. I gained hope when I heard of the Loophole book, ordered it, and studied “seriously” from Sept till the Nov Lsat. I scored a 150, which is a miracle in and of itself. I also studied LG for a week and a half using Powerscore. I had been Pt at 155 so I signed up for April, and found 7Sage. Lord almighty I wish I had found it last May! It’s been a godsend just for the explanation videos alone. I started getting 157s so felt good about retaking in April but I got a wicked sinus infection (thanks allergies!) & could barely focus the day of the test. I got a 153, which is a 12% improvement in rank so I’m okay with the score. However, I know I can do better. I didn’t study at all during the 3week wait for the score then tried Pt 78 and 81 this week. I just got a 159 for the first time ever! I’m going to crush my 3rd and finally Lsat, and just wanted to provide some encouragement for me. If you’re on the fence about 7Sage JUST DO IT and believe in yourself.

Also, it’s worth it to postpone till fall 2022 if that means a full merit scholarship right?! My study pace is slow because my hubs is active duty & we have a 3 and 6 year old so studying more than 2-3 hrs a few times a week just isn’t possible. I’m pretty sure the school I want to attend is going to accept me as is but I really don’t want to pay for law school after paying for two masters 😆

Comments

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

Congrats! Great job! Keep going. Yes, in my opinion, it is worth it to postpone and keep studying for a higher score that could lead to more scholarship money.