Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Tutoring

Ilnyy123Ilnyy123 Member
in General 40 karma

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I don't know how to go about finding a good tutor online. The thing is, I'm currently in Asia right now so I have to take the time difference into account. Anyway, if you have any recommendations, please let me know! Thank you.

Comments

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    edited May 2021 2249 karma

There is a 7sage page for tutors but I warn you that many of them are unavailable. Believe me, I've tried lol. And I wouldn't get tutoring unless you've gone through a good portion of CC. But of course the decision is ultimately yours.

• Ilnyy123Ilnyy123 Member
    40 karma

Hey thanks for the info! Yeah, I agree with you on that. But I've been PT-ing in the 170s and want that extra push into consistently scoring in the upper 170s. Thanks for your advice! :)

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    2249 karma

Dude if you’re scoring that high you ought to be a tutor lol

• Ilnyy123Ilnyy123 Member
    40 karma

Aww, thanks, that's nice of you! But nah, LR is kicking my ass too hard for that lol

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Ilnyy123,

We have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a star (⭐️ ) member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.