Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

change payment

in General 176 karma

hey everyone, I'm trying to change the credit card I have on billing with 7sage. do I need to cancel and re subscribe or something? will my progress be lost? sorry if this has been done before, but thanks!
- carly

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 2021 5740 karma

Hi @carlyboyd1991,

Unfortunately, we don't have an option to update your payment method information while your monthly subscription is active. If you would like to change the payment method for your monthly subscription, I'm afraid you'll have to cancel your current subscription, wait for it to expire, then re-subscribe to the course using your new credit card.

As long as you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

Sorry, I know this is a hassle but I hope this is still a viable option! Let us know if you have any further questions or if I can be of further assistance.

• 176 karma

oh okay, so if I'm using my account often, I should wait until its about to expire and then cancel so that I can just resubscribe shortly after it expires with my new card?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 2021 5740 karma

@carlyboyd1991 said:
    oh okay, so if I'm using my account often, I should wait until its about to expire and then cancel so that I can just resubscribe shortly after it expires with my new card?

Hi there,

You can cancel your subscription at any time before it's renewal date. When you cancel your subscription you keep whatever time you already purchased. For example, if you cancel your subscription now, you will still have access to the course until it's expiry date.

When your subscription expires, you can then re-subscribe to the monthly subscription with your new credit card.

If you need assistance to cancel your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us at studentservice@7sage.com.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• 176 karma

oh right, thank you! I gotcha! hey you're always on the ball with the quick responses to our 7sage questions, I really appreciate it!

5740 karma

@carlyboyd1991 said:
    oh right, thank you! I gotcha! hey you're always on the ball with the quick responses to our 7sage questions, I really appreciate it!

You're welcome! Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.