Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worthwhile to finish CC in its entirety?

T-200 or bustT-200 or bust Member
edited May 2021 in General 46 karma

Hey y'all,
I've been studying since January part-time with the LSAT Trainer, and recently got 7Sage to compliment my learning. I hear that people often see their biggest score increases when they drill PTs, that they spend 2-3 months on them, and that it's the best way to get accustomed to the exam. I'll be taking the August LSAT, roughly 90 days from now. At the pace I'm at, I expect to finish the CC in 40 days, leaving 50~ days for PT drilling. Will I be too rushed after finishing the CC to get ready for the exam, and if so, are there any CC sections that people just gloss over?
Thank you! : )

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8454 karma

What are you scoring now?

• T-200 or bustT-200 or bust Member
    46 karma

@canihazJD low 160s !

• DivineLovelyDivineLovely Member
    20 karma

Hi David, I'm in the same boat. I am still working through the CC, and registered for the August exam, and don't want to feel rushed with my PTs. Are you looking for a study partner by any chance? Pm me if you're interested!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8454 karma

Without more detail, for low 160s, I'd make sure you are solid on the CC fundamentals, games, and are comfortable with your timing/skipping. You don't necessarily ave to do all of the CC problem sets. They get incrementally harder, so if you find yourself 5/5 on the first couple without issue, skip ahead a few. Not the best overall strategy (to be expected when we are letting a timeline call our test date), but a viable compromise if we don't feel we're able to just let our scoring dictate when we test.