Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking the August 2021 LSAT

min.soemoe131min.soemoe131 Core Member

Hey guys, I'm PTing around 145-155s and I was inquiring on how to maximize using 7Sage for LR/LG in the amount of time from now to the testing date. Essentially, which sections should I really be hitting etc. My goal score is 160s with a DREAM score in 170+. I'm using Powerscore LG and LSAT Trainer when I'm not by my computer as well.

Comments

• CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
    1376 karma

Logic games, Logic games and more Logic games. Foolproofing is key to maximizing your score so focus on foolproofing games and you can gain a great amount of points from just doing that. Focus on the core curriculum because there is so much great info in there specifically for LR. Focus on the concepts of each question type and focus on being able to to spot the premises and conclusions of arguments and be able to prephrase and answer choice before you even get to the AC's. RC can be brutal, but focusing on what is in the passage and what the MP, Structure, Points of View, Tone etc are, you will see massive improvements. If you have any more questions you can PM me!