Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Way to Study for LSAT

Hello everyone!

I'm the type of person that needs structure but have no idea how to organize a good studying schedule.

I have already taken the LSAT in the past and received some tutoring but I am now really diving in and focusing on it.

I have been going through all of the material in the schedule 7sage created for me, but I don't think it is doing me justice. Of course review is always beneficial, but I feel like I should be drilling way more at this stage (I want to take the LSAT October 2021).

Can some one recommend me a schedule/regime to follow?

Additionally if you have any material/a regime that really worked/has really worked for you, please feel free to include that in your recommendation as well. Any help is welcomed.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all and best of luck!

Or as JY would probably say because of his various star wars references, may the (LSAT) force be with you (:

Comments

• 273 karma

I think the best schedule will be the one that suits your own needs. Are you working or studying full time? How many hours do you have to study each week? Where are you scoring now on your PTs and what score are you aiming for? What are your weaknesses?

I would actually try to do a good amount of work each day, but not too much. I think the goal is to be consistent in your studying, and not too intense during any given period of time.

I would generally not recommend just going by a schedule that you find somewhere in a book or online. I think you just need to ask yourself some of these questions about your own goals and where you're currently at and then go from there.