Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What motivates you to keep going after studying for 5+ hours in a given day?

mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
edited May 2015 in General 938 karma
I wanted to share mine. I frequently look at the law school numbers website to see who's been accepted, how much money has been awarded and etc. I see scores better than my official score, but much lower than my PT scores (either having worse gpas if not exactly the same) getting accepted and even with some scholarship pocket money. I was given a second chance to re-apply to my first choice if I can improve on my June exam. My blood boils at the fact that I can do so well but under performed when it counts, this motivates me to keep going, even when mentally fatigued (I don't mean burnt out.) To clarify I mean that if I've set up an agenda for that day I don't allow myself to fall short OR do it half-assed. GAAA I'm so angry! Fortunately this makes me a crap ton more motivated to keep going and noticing my improvement makes it all more enjoyable! If anyone else wants to share their take please feel free! I just had to let this out!