Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck at 160 and writing for June LSAT!!

ornela..ornela.. Member
edited June 2021 in June 2021 LSAT 66 karma

Just wanted any tips or advice from people. I write the June LSAT in 2 weeks. I read all the bibles starting in feb and when I graduated at the end of April I got down to business. I started at around 153 three or four weeks ago and have since grinded my way to an average score of 160. I was temporarily stuck at ~158 but now I am ACTUALLY stuck at 160 for the past 7 tests I took regardless if it was PT 83 or PT 52. Any advice for LR or RC just to at least move me over this hump as I am now nervous as everyone tells me to expect to hit lower on the real test. I only want a 160+ mark. ://////. I get around 7-9 wrong in RC, 5-8 wrong in LR, and honestly I'm fine with LG at around 0-3. I struggle with the HARDER questions on LR and any advice how to start hitting those would rock. I PT everyday as well as review some untimed LR sections.

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

I'd say slow down on the PTs a little bit.

Maybe you should drill your weakest LR question types untimed. And when you do, don't just choose an answer as soon as you think you have it. Really read each choice and think thoroughly about why it's right or wrong. When you do this, you start to notice more patterns in right answers as well as tempting trap answers. This will eventually translate to your timed work