Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck at 160 Platau, taking test in June. Can I reach 160-165 by June? logic game weak.

LsatmindedLsatminded Member
edited May 2019 in General 54 karma

So my average section performance according to 7 sage, is about -5.5 in LR -9.3 in LG and -7.3 RC. I've taken four practice tests this time around. I found 7SAGE and spent significant time on the fundamentals this time. Really boosted my LR score, although the harder questions at the end always get me. I first tried to study for the LSAT a couple of years ago and score a 153, despite scoring around 160 before. Could be nerves. Do you have any advice on what I should do the next two weeks? I know they say logic games is learnable but would I suffer from only focusing on that going forward?

Comments

• warriors30warriors30 Alum Member
    14 karma

You should focus intensely on logic games, but do not neglect the other sections. Maybe do a full PT per week but supplement that with some LG single sections throughout the week. Good luck!

• LsatmindedLsatminded Member
    54 karma

Thank you. I hope I can make an improvement in logic games in two weeks and not go down in other sections.

@warriors30 said:
    You should focus intensely on logic games, but do not neglect the other sections. Maybe do a full PT per week but supplement that with some LG single sections throughout the week. Good luck!

• DivineRazeDivineRaze Alum Member
    550 karma

@Lsatminded You should foolproof games. In other words, set a time limit on how fast you would need to finish each game and keep redoing them until the inferences etc become second nature. Repetition on logic games is what got me able to handle any game they throw at me fairly easily.