Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Strategy: Skip to LG ?

JackAttack-2JackAttack-2 Core Member
edited June 2021 in Logic Games 22 karma

I took my diagnostic test recently, my test score was pretty mediocre. I feel confident in my LR sections, this is my strength. I always enjoyed this section and I am pretty consistent in getting these right. However, I tanked in the LG and RC section. I ran out of time in RC and that's were most of my missed questions came from. In the LG section, I read them all, but could not make sense of how to diagram or where to start.

I am aiming for the LSAT in October, but will probably take the Aug. test depending. I know I can score in my target range, but I really need to get the LG / RC sections up if I am to do so.

My question is, should I skip to LG / RC sections in the 7sage curriculum and focus on building these skills up? Or continue to work through the curriculum in order as listed? Does the material build on and I will be missing the fundamentals to LG or would it be okay to skip around and target my weak areas?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!