Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Prep plus

Hi,

I have an lsac prep plus account which I bought with this 7sage account. However, I created another 7sage account when i forgot the password to this account. I am getting red boxes on the new account that "your account must be linked to an active LSAC LSAT Prep Plus account to access licensed materials. Link your account to continue your access".

Since I still have a subscription to the LSAC LSAT Prep Plus with my old 7sage account, I do not want to buy a new one with my new 7sage account. Is there anyway to resolve this discrepancy?

help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @eagyemang,

Sorry for the trouble.

Unfortunately, your LSAC Prep Plus subscription can only be linked to one 7Sage account. So if you have another 7Sage account with an LSAC Prep Plus subscription linked to that account, you would not be able to link your LSAC Prep Plus subscription to a new 7Sage account.

To resolve the issue, we can transfer your Ultimate+ subscription from your new 7Sage account without Prep Plus to your other 7Sage account that already has an LSAC Prep Plus subscription linked to it.

We can also help you reset the password for your old 7Sage account so that you can access your old account again.

Can you please send us (via email) the email address of your new 7Sage account, so that we can help you resolve this issue? You can email us at studentservice@7sage.com.