Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June Flex test day materials

Jordan__Jordan__ Member

Does anyone know how many sheets of paper we are allowed on test day? Also, what can we have on our desk during the test? Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

5 I believe in terms of sheets of paper! I think you should pretty much clear your desk just to be safe besides necessary testing materials like the paper and pencil/pen. Obviously I think it's fine if you have other things on the desk but no electronics or other monitors, no books, no other papers, etc. Your ID is fine being out too I presume since you have to show it prior to testing.

• ehlemmermanehlemmerman Member
    2 karma

Do they care what kind of paper you have? Like, does it have to be a certain size, etc?

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

@ehlemmerman said:
    Do they care what kind of paper you have? Like, does it have to be a certain size, etc?

I believe they state it should be regular printer paper? But I have seen people say you can try and use lined and show it to your proctor and they may allow it.

• 123anami123anami Member
    388 karma

@ehlemmerman from the LSAC website: "Five blank sheets of scratch paper (lined, unlined, or graphed)"