Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is the Greatest Service of All Time. 156 Diagnostic to 171 PT in a little over a Month.

logan.m.baclogan.m.bac Member
in General 29 karma

I just wanted to post on here how much I love 7Sage. In early May, I took a diagnostic LSAT and got a 156. For the first couple weeks in May, I tried to study the cheap way... I used Khan Academy. While it was certainly better than not studying at all, I found Khan Academy's solutions and explanations to be very confusing and unhelpful. In particular, I found their explanations for Logic Games to be overly complicated and unintuitive. Given their system for solving LG problems, it just didn't seem possible for me to complete an entire LG section under timed conditions. After a couple of weeks with Khan Academy, I was able to score in the low 160's, but getting to 170 seemed impossible.

After going on Reddit and reading about how people who used 7Sage were able to get -0 to -2 on Logic Games, I decided to pay for a month and try it out. That was the best money I ever spent. Before I started using 7Sage, I was happy if I missed less than 8 questions in LG. After using 7Sage for only 3 weeks, I'm only missing 1 to 2 questions on LG. Last week I took a Practice test and scored a 167 (Missing only 1 question in LG). Today, I took another practice test and got a 171 (Missing 2 in LG). 7Sage's system for making gameboards on LG problems is incredibly fast and effective. LG is now my best section on the LSAT (It used to be my worst).

I take the real LSAT on Tuesday. Before signing up with 7Sage, I did not think that getting a 170 by June 15th would be possible for me. (Even still, I'm planning on taking the test again in August because I'm assuming that, come test day, I'll score in the mid 160's). But I now have the confidence I need to take the test on Tuesday. Thank you 7Sage <3.

Comments

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

Yay! Firstly, a 156 diagnostic is amazing! 7Sage truly is a game changer for LG. I'm taking the test Tuesday too, best of luck :)

• teenice96teenice96 Member
    12 karma

Congrats! Did you see a lot of improvement with lr and rc as well?

• logan.m.baclogan.m.bac Member
    29 karma

@teenice96 said:
    Congrats! Did you see a lot of improvement with lr and rc as well?

Unfortunately, I just haven't had time to work on LR or RC yet haha. Although, I do have an MA in Philosophy, so LR comes pretty easy to me (with all of my training in Logic and such). I started out getting like -1 to -5 on LR and it's just a little better now (I'm a little disappointed with -4 and I'm happy with -1, for instance). RC has always been a little sporadic for me... at first I would get anywhere from -4 to -9. It's still a bit sporadic but now I get anywhere from -2 to -6. These are the areas that I'm going to work on for the August test.