Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managing LSAT and Application Prep Timeline for Early Fall 2021 Application

To increase my admissions odds after a really terrible undergraduate GPA many moons ago, I am planning on/hoping to apply as early as possible this coming cycle. But, in spite of working on the LSAT about 6 hours a day since January I'm simply not ready for the June test, which means my first test date will be August, with the possibility of a second test in October. Are any other folks in a similar boat and working with a similar timeline? And, if so, how do you plan to manage your time between working on LSAT and preparing application materials?

(I had hoped against hope that I could be close to my score goals by this June test, take the test, have a viable score in the pocket, and then, from there, maybe split my time half-half on application materials and improving the LSAT score a few points. Now that's not the case, I am trying to sort out what my new time distribution should be. I worry about accidentally hyper-focusing on the LSAT to the detriment of the application materials.)