Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advanced Search function not working

I've tried to use the Advanced Search function for the forums. In the Advanced Search page, I want to sort by date. To do so, I've tried to use the "newer than" function, but that doesn't seem to produce any search results. It's the same no matter what search term I use.

For example, if I search "games" and change the "newer than" to "this month", I get no results. Same if I do "this year." And there have obviously been posts containing "games" over the past month and year. Any idea how to fix this?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"Excellent.Fondue"

Sorry for the trouble.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you can find the most recent discussions on Logic Games in the Logic Games category on the Discussion Forum. See the screenshot below:

If you are looking for a Discussion post for specific Logic Games, you can search for any past Logic Games discussion on the Discussion Forum by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and game number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.G#. See the GIF below where I searched for PT36.S4.G1:

• Learned AstronomerLearned Astronomer Free Trial Member
    145 karma

@"Juliet - 7Sage" Thank you! Would you be able to update us here on any fixes to the advanced search function that the 7Sage team makes in the near future?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"Learned Astronomer"

Yes, we will keep you updated in this thread regarding the fixes to the advanced search function.

5740 karma

Hi @"Excellent.Fondue"

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention. We just rolled out a fix.

If you try searching for "games" and select "this month" under "newer than" it should now produce the relevant results. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

5740 karma

@"Learned Astronomer" said:
    @"Juliet - 7Sage" Thank you! Would you be able to update us here on any fixes to the advanced search function that the 7Sage team makes in the near future?

Hi there,

We just rolled out a fix to the Advanced Search function. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.