Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Day Complaint and retake

Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
in General 1417 karma

I filed a test day complaint after 2 hours delay and experienced multiple connection issues. I’m hoping to receive a retake for June Flex.

Does anyone know if retake LSATs with released scores are on the same day as general administration dates?

Comments

• Be_of_good_cheerBe_of_good_cheer Alum Member
    68 karma

That sounds like a terrible experience... sorry to hear that. My feeling is that they should honor your retake request.

• ishaw18ishaw18 Member
    112 karma

Sorry to hear that. Although I'm not sure, the LSAC takes two weeks to release the scores, so I think there is at least a reasonable chance a retake will receive the score on the same day as others, but like I said, I'm not sure..

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

Sorry to hear that you had an issue during the test. I would recommend following up with your complaint by Thursday at the latest. The retake is likely to be on Friday and you will want to make sure that you are able to get approved and get a spot for the retake.
    I have been through the retake process and as long as you have competed the LSAT writing your score will be released the same day as everyone elses.

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

@FindingSage thanks so much for your help. I messaged you some questions if you don’t mind. I appreciate it.

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

@ishaw18 @tim.dale.roberts Thank you. Appreciate it.