Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a friend

Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
edited June 2021 in Study Groups 2249 karma

I am looking for someone I could meet up with around once a week to thoroughly discuss and breakdown Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension Questions. Sometimes the explanation videos just aren't enough or, for the older prep tests, there aren't any videos, so I'd like to have someone to struggle through these questions together. I do have requirements so please look through them carefully:

1.) Goal score must be 170+
2.) Must be scoring 164+
3.) *Open and honest about abilities and score
4.) 1-1 format only through Zoom

My ultimate purpose is to establish a mutually beneficial relationship, where we can pull each other up. These sessions will be basically be talk through blind review sessions so no timed exercises or doing Prep Tests together or looking at online explanations. Sessions will be focused on the older Prep Tests (1-16) due to the lack of explanations available and questions in the Core Curriculum to strengthen concepts.

Message me privately if you are interested. I don't mind when you are taking the exam so long as you meet ALL of these requirements.