Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing

allisonyooallisonyoo Member

I just took the June LSAT yesterday and I was wondering if there is a deadline for the writing portion. I thought we had a year but the website just says to take it as soon as possible. I was planning on doing it over the weekend, but I just want to make sure that we are allowed to do it a couple days after the test. I get that we need the writing approved to see our score. But other than that, is there a deadline to take the writing by?

Comments

• joannamendoza6joannamendoza6 Core Member
    90 karma

You have a year but they will not release your scores until you submit your writing portion.

• allisonyooallisonyoo Member
    15 karma

@joannamendoza6 said:
    You have a year but they will not release your scores until you submit your writing portion.

Thank you!

• yeliz.synyeliz.syn Alum Member
    42 karma

@allisonyoo said:
    I just took the June LSAT yesterday and I was wondering if there is a deadline for the writing portion. I thought we had a year but the website just says to take it as soon as possible. I was planning on doing it over the weekend, but I just want to make sure that we are allowed to do it a couple days after the test. I get that we need the writing approved to see our score. But other than that, is there a deadline to take the writing by?

Hi Allisonyoo,
    I am also planning to take this Sunday. I was wondering did you put mirror or your phone on your desk for showing front?