LSAT for January 2022 for Fall 2022 applications - Does it make sense?

Hi everyone, so I have just started preparing for my LSAT and plan to apply in the Fall 2022 cycle. I have one chance to give it in October 2021 or next is January 2021. I am not sure whether it would make sense to send in applications and give LSAT in Jan 22' so as to have enough time to prepare for it or attempt it in Oct 21' so that I can apply for ED. A bit of my background, I am a full-time lawyer working in India as of now and I am new to the process. Any advice on this aspect would be helpful and much appreciated!!! Thank you in advance!

Comments

• HoRangYiHoRangYi Member
    71 karma

" I am not sure whether it would make sense to send in applications and give LSAT in Jan 22' so as to have enough time to prepare for it or attempt it in Oct 21' so that I can apply for ED. "

What does this mean?

• SPGURL28SPGURL28 Member
    12 karma

Hi HoRangYI. I mean does it make sense to give LSAT in January 2022 while sending in applications for Fall 22' simultaneously? I mean do law schools or LSAC accept LSAT scores after? Might be a completely stupid question, but I am new to the process. Just a thought.

• JMPlaw19JMPlaw19 Member
    144 karma

Law schools will typically put your application hold if they see you have a pending lsat on file, so they wont make a decision until your score comes in. Also, keep in mind that applying ED basically means you'll be paying full tuition with little to no scholarships

• SPGURL28SPGURL28 Member
    12 karma

Oh okay. Thank you jpens004 for this insight!