Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

136 --> 155

pappasm91pappasm91 Member
in June 2021 LSAT 230 karma

Hi everyone,

While I've seen some people state their frustrations with scoring in the 165+ range because they wanted higher scores, I wanted to make a post for those who are proud of their accomplishments to date and getting scores that are reflective of where they want to be. No shame or disrespect to those wanting to achieve whatever perfection they are aiming for, but proud to support others who are doing their best all the same. Especially for those older in the group (30-year-old here!), the single parents or single-income households navigating full or part-time work.

This isn't the end of my LSAT journey (one more attempt will be made in October) but I wanted to give a huge shout out to those who consistently support and provide feedback in the lessons and discussion forums. Keep working hard, be proud of your accomplishments (because no one knows what this test is like unless they've sat through this process), and trust the process!