Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7 Sage approved tutor for ESLs

PearlyGoGoPearlyGoGo Alum Member
in General 171 karma

Hi, I wanna know which tutor approved by 7 sage is especialy helpful for ESLs.
I contacted Sami but it seems she is quite occupied.
Who else will you recommend? Thanks!

Comments

• Learned AstronomerLearned Astronomer Free Trial Member
    145 karma

Messaged!

• LoveLawJD21LoveLawJD21 Alum Member
    edited July 2021 121 karma

I am a ESL LSAT learner too. Here is my thought : As a bilingual Lawyer you have an advantage and a privilege to serve your community, but there are a few hurdles must must over come before you can archive your dream. Yes, the first obstacle is called LSAT, some native English speakers call it a beast, whatever you want to call it, LSAT is hard and it is much harder for ESL students. In every LR questions, you MUST read carefully what the premises and conclusions, how the premises SUPPORT the conclusions, Trust me! you need to read slowly at first and gradually increase your reading speech. I know! you graduated from a recognized college and have 4.0 GPA (great!) but LSAT is something different! LG, you can do 4 games per day, build your muscle. It does not matter how smart you are, under time constraint in the test day, you must process just like a computer, you don't have time to think, to try...RC questions, I don't have much experience on this because I don't have much time to practice for the test but I learned from 7SAGE community that you must read don't just look at words , reading is different from looking at words.
    Keep it up, don't ever give me. My journey 134 June 2020 to 149 June 2021 . I think I am done with the LSAT, I could give it a try for a better score but I have a full time job and I am ok with a 4th Tier law school in my city because I just love to study the LAW.