Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to approach questions that you get wrong?

RedRidingHood-1RedRidingHood-1 Live Member

I just did the Weaken problem sets and got a lot of them wrong. I feel extremely let down and I am not really sure how to approach the questions that I get wrong. I watch the explanations but I don't seem to internalize the information that JY is saying when I do the next questions. Do any of you have any suggestions?

Comments

• elizabethh777elizabethh777 Member
    48 karma

Weakening problems are one of my weakest question types so I can definitely relate. I hate reviewing them right after I've done them because I feel like I can't retain any information. What I now like to do is star the section or make note of the question I got wrong and come back to it later. I then try and redo the question in nontimed conditions and see if I'm able to get it correct. If not then I will jot down a quick note as to what my thought process was (this is especially important to me when I'm stuck between two answers and pick the wrong one). I then watch the video and compare my reasoning and see where I went wrong. If I'm still confused sometimes I'll scroll down to the discussion on the section and most people post their thought processes or a more simplified version of the explanation. I essentially keep doing this until I become confident with the question. Hope this helped!